Hi, my name is Vedder! Welcome to my personal website.
I am located in the Chicagoland area, currently working at a Planet Fitness.
My professional experience is primarily from working as an athletic trainer at Planet Fitness. During college, I worked at one of the school gyms as a personal trainer.
I am an instructor for the Red Cross in CPR and AED.
I have also done personal sessions with interested clients on the side.
I graduated with a degree in Kinesiology from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 2010. Go Illini!
I was involved with the following organizations:
- Delta Tau Delta
- Climbing Club
- Illini Taekwondo Club
I hold the following certifications:
- CPR, Red Cross
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, American College of Sports Medicine
- ACE Certified Personal Trainger, American Council on Exercise
Here are some nutrition tips I recommend:
- Build up your diet from fruits and vegetables
- Buy frozen fruits and vegetables to save on money and so they don’t go bad
- Eliminate regular soda consumption and heavily reduce the use of beverages with added sugar
- Create a meal plan that has meals you enjoy and that are easy to prepare
- Prepare meals in bulk so you save time on cooking
- Make use of smoothies, they can pack a ton of vegetables and fruit in one beverage
- Make use of proteins such as salmon, chicken, beans, and nuts
Here are some of my favorite artists:
- Bruno Mars
- Taylor Swift
- Imagine Dragons
Some of my older favorites:
- Forrest Gump
- Shawshank Redemption
Some of my newer favorites:
- Black Panther
I enjoy Ark Survival Evolved, it’s cool to interact with dinosaurs!
I used to enjoy Battlefield 3 and Halo Reach.
Some of my favorite podcasts I enjoy:
- Hot Takedown
- Thinking Nutrition
I don’t get to go here often, but I love it when I can!
I’m available on Twitter and LinkedIn.
If you want to schedule a session, shoot me an email at email@example.com!